For those looking for the ideal lightweight, moisturising and nourishing anti-ageing treatment, the search could soon come to an end. In September, three years after introducing its Black Rose Cream Mask, Sisley Paris will launch a new dry oil based on some of the same botanical.
Black Rose Precious Face Oil is Sisley’s first skin care oil for dry or mature skins. With a high concentration of active ingredients, this silky-smooth dry oil prepares, nourishes and has an anti-aging effect: Rich in omega 3 and 6, the Black Rose Precious Face Oil prepares the skin for daily beauty routines by improving cells’ receptivity to active ingredients.
A blend of plum and camelina oil delivers omega 3 and 6, avocado extract is said to soothe and rejuvenate, padina pavonica extract stimulates the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, phytosqualane moisturizes and nourishes, and a blend of natural tocopherols reinforce the skin’s natural protective mechanisms.
Finally, a blend of rose, magnolia and geranium essential oils give the product soothing, tonifying and purifying properties. The result is skin that is rejuvenated, soft and toned skin for a delicious awakening of the sense Visibly smoothing wrinkles and fine lines to revitalizes the skin and lights up the complexion.
Lightweight yet concentrated, the oil is effective in small doses of between three and seven drops applied morning or evening, u
nderneath other daily skincare products or on its own.
Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil, €150 (£136) , available from September.
SISLEY BLACK ROSE PRECIOUS FACE OIL
Apply 3 to 7 drops in the morning or evening to cleansed face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. May be used alone or as a base for daily care to better prepare the skin to receive its benefits.
Lines are instantly smoothed, the skin is intensely nourished, supple and soft. All day long, the skin is moisturized and comfortable, without shine. After 4 weeks, wrinkles and fine lines are visibly reduced. The skin regains its fullness, and is toned and revitalized. The complexion is radiant
- Plum oil (rich in omega 6): strengthens the barrier function and brings comfort and suppleness to the skin
- Camelina oil (rich in omega 3 and 6): nourishes, soothes and preserves the skin’s lipid balance
- Phytosqualane: nourishes, moisturizes and strengthens the skin’s protective film
- Natural Tocopherols: help to combat free radicals
- Unsaponifiables of avocado: regenerate, repair, nourish, soothe
- Padina pavonica: stimulates synthesis of glycosaminoglycans
- Black Rose extract: moisturizes and softens
- Bulgarian Rose essential oil: tones
- Magnolia essential oil: soothes
- Geranium essential oil: purifies