Since its inaugural opening in 1928, the Beverly Wilshire has grown in reputation into an address that Hollywood’s superstars, royals and elite travelers reside and are catered for.
Now, the grand dame has ushered a new era of modern elegance coupled with luxury and convenience. Having undergone significant design upgrades with the addition of The Blvd restaurant in March 2005 and the following summer of June 2006, the opening of Cut and Sidebar, the renaissance has to be seen to be believed.
Top Suite – The Penthouse
Located on the top floor of the Beverly Wing, the suite is the largest in Los Angeles, boasting of a magnificent wraparound balcony with breath-taking 180-degree views of LA metropolis city. Featuring a master suite housing a canopied king bed, a master bathroom with a deep Jacuzzi bath tub and a spacious living room flowing directly into the media and dining areas with ease. The state-of-the-art designer kitchen fully fitted with a dining table for 12 means that the suite invites guests wishing to entertain friends or acquaintances’ during their stay.
Why You Would Love It?
The Penthouse Suite is located on the private, key-accessed 14th floor of the Beverly Wing.
- Complimentary Internet access
- Custom-designed, marble mosaic flooring
- Sparkling crystal chandeliers
- Hand-tufted area rug and hand-etched table lamps
Ideal for Entertaining
- An open floor plan allows the living space to flow directly into the spacious dining room.
- A state-of-the-art kitchen features an island and marble countertops.
- The media room features a built-in, white-lacquer entertainment unit, concealed rope lighting, 55-inch (140-centimetre) flat-screen television showing stations from around the world and remote-controlled media, sound system, lighting and curtains.
- Five hours of personal time per week, including choice of spa, trainer, fashion stylist or hair and make-up artist
- Daily use of luxury car
- Dedicated personal concierge daily
- Complimentary airport transfer to and from the Hotel
- Refrigerator stocked weekly with guests favorite personal food items
Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills (A Four Seasons Hotel)
9500 Wilshire Boulevard
+1 (310) 275 5200
+1 (310) 275 5200