Four Seasons will offer a new private jet experience, “Backstage with the Arts” from April 20 – May 5, 2015, that will offer unprecedented access to six iconic European destinations in partnership with La Fugue, Paris.
Guests will stay in Four Seasons hotels along the way, and complete this journey on a special Boeing 757, customised to seat just 52 guests, with a Four Seasons chef and experts on board.
- Lisbon – Private after-hours tour of the impressive Jerónimos Monastery followed by cocktails and light fare among its elaborate walls and arches.
- Milan – Exclusive access to the iconic Duomo, including areas of the ancient cathedral not traditionally open to the public.
- Istanbul – Private after hours visits to such architectural wonders as the Hagia Sophia and the Basilica Cistern.
- St. Petersburg – Private tour of the extravagant St. Isaac’s Cathedral and evening gala at Pavlovsk Palace, once the hunting grounds of czars.
- Prague – Performance at the Estates Theatre, where Don Giovanni premiered in 1787.
- Paris – Private dinner at the renowned Le Jules Verne, a Michelin three-star restaurant in the Eiffel Tower.
The journey starts at USD 69,000 per person based on double occupancy.
More details about the trip can be found here: FOUR SEASONS BY PRIVATE JET