Armani Hotel Dubai (Downtown, Dubai)
Designed by Giorgio Armani himself, the luxury designer Armani hotel is exclusively located at the world’s tallest tower. A world-beater, this hotel strongly emphasizes on the senses – the look, the touch, the taste and the quality, reflective of the style and spirit of Giorgio Armani.
Located inside the dizzy heights of the Burj Khalifa, it’s host is a centerpiece of attraction in Downtown Dubai, and Armani Hotel Dubai occupation in the eleven floors only adds to the prestige.
Elegance, sophistication and comfort are the bedrock of this hotel but a keen eye will notice the precious materials such as stone, zebrawood, Venetian plaster and various fabrics and leathers used to sculpture and decorate its interior.
Renowned as a fashion designer, Armani’s style when it comes to his various homes attracts plentiful attention, as much as his designer clothes have continually done during the years.
His signature blend of strikingly modern mixed with classically graceful works as well in his townhouse in Milan, as it does in his sun-scorched retreat on the Mediterranean island of Pantelleria.
For a surety, guests visiting the hotel will infer the personal touch of domestic style he brings to the hotel gives it a sense of prestigious aura.
|| EXPLORE A WORLD OF SOPHISTICATED BEAUTY ||
Dine: Savor exquisite cuisine. A reflection of Giorgio Armani’s innovative approach to hospitality.
Spa: A life spa environment reflecting Armani lifestyle philosophies; offering beautiful unique spaces and services.
Suites: Retreat into a world of elegance in each of the 160 guestrooms and suites
Retail: Take home part of the Armani lifestyle experience with carefully selected products from Giorgio Armani.
Located at the heart of the hotel, the 3retail outlets offer guests the chance to indulge in sweet, beautiful and timeless piece from Armani.
- Armani / Dolci: Sweet souvenirs for the occasion with personalized indulgence
- Armani /Fiori: Floral Arrangements
- Armani/ Galleria: The definition of fashion, style and design
Travel Guru Tips
- 7 restaurants ranging from authentic Italian to Japanese as well as Indian cuisine. No shortage of choice
- The Dubai Mall: the world’s largest shopping and entertainment destination in the world
- Emaar Boulevard: A bastion for glamorous boutiques within close proximity
- Visit the waterfront Promenade for uninterrupted views of the Dubai Fountain (Water, light and sound spectre)
For more information please visit Armani Dubai Hotel